This is a fun little quiz. I scored 23.
Writing habits can explain a lot about your personality. Take the quiz below, keep track of the points as you go, and see what kind of writer (and human being) you really are!
A. When a commenter on your blog tells you that you suck, what do you do?
- Feel bad that the commenter didn’t like your writing.
- Feel proud that somebody cared enough to tell you that you sucked.
- You enjoy comments, but they don’t have any effect on you.
- Get mad and leave a “You suck!” comment on the commenter’s blog.
B. When you get writer’s block, what do you do?
- Stare at the screen until you fall asleep.
- Write “I don’t know what to write” until you think of what to write
- Shrug your shoulders and go do something unrelated to writing.
- Throw a loud, profane fit.
C. When your spouse/significant other tells…
View original post 596 more words